- so glad we've met, it's such fun getting to know you and meeting your fur babies and hearing about your life.
- Love hearing about your writing and creative ventures. I wish you a really wonderful day with your kitties, hot tea and plenty of craft-work!
- I love and admire you for everything you are. I hope you know that.
- Thank-you for your friendship, your updates, and your writing.
- I love hearing about your daily life and your furkidz. I am so pleased that we are friends.
- I'm so glad you are my friend. Smart, funny, charming, wonderful!
- Thank you for all the eyecandy and never forgetting my birthday. Hope you enjoy the day!
- I love reading about your life and where you live. You often make me smile. I am so pleased that we are friends.
- Thank you for all you do for others. Your consideration and caring are great assets to the fandom and are much appreciated.
- Opinionated, bright, incisive, direct. I adore you.
- baby's breath and wolfsbane with pink ruffled German irises. A quirky fay in our midst, ephemeral, but with earthy humor, too. A most welcome (relatively) new arrangement on the Tolkien fandom scene.
- Your warm friendship (and the occasional licks of happiness from Pippin) make my day. You always brighten my days and that's such a wonderful thing for me to look forward to.
- You spread so much warmth and are so supportive with your comments while your stories allways make me feel good to read.Happy Valentine's Day to a very special lady.
- Such a sweet lady you are! *hugs* Have a wonderful day!
- I remember when we first started our friendship with little steps and small emails. Now we've progressed to commentary and opinions and in the process I've grown to really value you as a dear friend.
- I love that while you are so intelligent and well-organized, you can also be silly and have inner dialogues with your muses.
- you are one of the most amazing ladies I know, you manage to balance so many different things, from work to serious writing to fanfiction to RP and still have time for family, friends, yoga, learning new things.
- Your stories always make me smile.
- The enthusiasm in your nature posts/photos never fails to make me smile
- I am simply glad to know you!
- To a wonderful writer and a great role play partner! I hope your V-day is a lot less snowy than your weekend was, and I hope the mailroom disaster becomes un-clusterfucked soon. ;)
- Every time I hear Susan Boyle sing, I think of you. Such a huge talent. Such a huge heart. You deserve your very own fandom, dear (and I think you'll eventually get it).
- Your generosity is matched only by your intelligence and insight. You’re one of the shining stars of Tolkien fandom. I am so lucky to know you.
- Your talent both humbles and awes me-- but it is the graciousness of your spirit, and the constant kindness and encouragement to everyone around you that truly makes me glad to be your friend. You are indeed a light in dark places! Glow on!
- I love your enthusiasm for Tolkien and the way you’re always ready to help others out.
- I open your posts expecting something unexpected, intriguing, epic or beautiful. Thank you for your insight and your humour, too.
- A sensitivity and intelligence as big as the world. A wonderful writer and a fabulous reader and someone who sees beauty everywhere she looks.
- You are a wonderful presence in this fandom, and I love talking to you.
- your support has meant a lot to me. And your writing is amazing.
- You have written me wonderful, encouraging reviews of my fics, and gifted me with the best bit of flattery a writer can hope for. I always enjoy your thoughtful comments on a variety of topics and your imagination, as well as all those cute elf pics you find. You are always kind. It was fun sharing Hobbit-mania with you.
- Thank you for your tireless advocacy for Tolkien fan fic, your sense of humor (that British wit comes through) and warm affection, and for the best Byronic hero in Tolkien fandom. That would be Van, of course, who stands tall among the larger-than-life characters - OCs or canon - in fandom.
- You are a stellar person, brave, smart, creative and talented in all kinds of ways. You are always in my thoughts, and those thoughts are nothing but good wishes and honest admiration.
- you're such a sweetheart and always so encouraging of my fiction.
- Comments from you make my day. I really appreciate you being on my flist and for being friends! Love ya!
- You are a wonderful woman, and I love your stories.
- We don't talk much, but I think you're a very sharp and interesting person and I hope I'll get to know you better.
- big ol' yellow Texas roses - beautiful and thorny both - balance with the cool, analytical tones of Texas bluebells, arranged in a Talavera vase with a bottle of fine tequila and limes on the side. I am so f'ing proud of you, woman. I've met some true treasures on LJ and in Tolkien fandom. You're one of them. I miss you and Serindë (and her crew), but figure y'all will return when the time is right.
- What a great year you’ve had, my dear, and you deserve it!! It’s wonderful to see you so happy and loved. Warm wishes for continued joy.
- One day our fictional girls will get the attention they need, but for now we both love what our own little girls bring into our lives. Never a dull moment huh? xxx-jes
- You are a sweet person with two wonderful sweet sons! Good luck with your new choci business!
- I miss you being around, but it is great that your life is so full and busy and your business is starting to take off and your boys are doing so well.
- I am so happy you're happy! You can't know how wonderful it is to "see" you smiling. You are such a kind and sweet person, you deserve every happiness and more.
- You have done so much for the Aragorn fandom and are such a great support to those who write about this wonderful character.
- As you know, our friendship has grown so much over the past years and more than once you are one of the first who I seek out when I need to vent. It clearly shows that one doesn't need to share the same blood to call another sisters.
- (Kimberleighe) - bright California poppies of all hues in a red vase. Sunny, strong, capable of bending in the blasts of harsh winds of life and bouncing back. Creator a well-crafted secondary world and a memorable OFC: Idhreniel, budding astronomer of Middle-earth.
- You are a great writer who deserves far more appreciation than you get. Your Cadfael stories are as good as the originals and you are a great person.
- I know we get into disagreements sometimes, but I think you're a really fun and funny person, and I'm glad I know you.
- You are always supportive, and a wonderful writer. I always look forward to your updates.
- How did you get this good? I didn't even want to read your "More Dangerous, Less Wise" because I fear that prequels are inevitably a falling-off from the original (and I adored your "The Sons of Thunder"), but you've
managed not only to make MDLW a fascinating story in its own right, but we readers can already see having this earlier knowledge about the characters makes SOT even richer and more rewarding. Hey...are you sure you're not some famous writer already?
- Your work is fiery, brilliant, and addictive. I am a huge fan, and so envious of your abilities. Please, never stop writing.
- Damn, you’re talented! Sheesh, I’m jealous!! :D
- Your fics are gripping, sexy and deliciously dark; your wicked sense of humour makes me laugh out loud. I can’t imagine the fandom without you.
- you're a dear friend. And your writing leave me breathless.