- you are doing so much! I think you are awesome! go you!
- Wish you the very best, darling, and I'm so happy that your writing has done well. Congrats and keep going!
- doubt you'll see it, but I'm thinking of you with love.
- I am forever impressed by how much you bring to our fandom. We would be so much less without you.
- I know this year has been challenging, but I think (and hope) things are looking up for you, hon. After all, redheads do it better. ;)
govi20 and mooms
- You two go together like peanut butter and jam, milk and cookies, Aragorn and Boromir. In short, you're noble, honourable, kind and delightful women whom I couldn't be more thrilled to know, both together and
- You are fantastic! Awesome! Beautiful! I could throw out more adjectives, but I think you got the message. <333
- An arrangement of - what else? Gazanias! But not grey. Oh, no. Scarlet and yellow, reflecting the bowl of lush Jersey peaches nearby. An artful Garden State still life who is, paradoxically, never still, with a fabulous sense of humor and an analytical mind. Girl-Galad's creator! Oh, yes! Now there's an excellent genderswap!
- A big fan of your Maedhros/Fingon, and hope you will continue with your wonderful series.
- Really looking forward to the next chapter of Erendis! Of course, there are a couple of other next chapters I’d love to see written, too, but I mustn’t be greedy, must I? You’ve really managed to write quite a lot lately despite the difficult circumstances—a lot of different things and thoroughly good stuff, too. You’re doing better than you think. Hang in there!
- Your stories are the gold standard of fanfiction. You're the sweetest, most supportive person in fandom and I love
- you to pieces. If the world knew how wonderful you are you would be running the show. I cherish your encouragement and friendship.
- Truly, you are a remarkable writer. And you make me laugh (with you, not at you) when you share bits of real life with us. I am very glad to know you.
- Your stories are always so well done, no matter what fandom you write in. I’m always impressed by your depth of knowledge and the passion you bring to your writing. I thoroughly enjoy your LJ posts, no matter the
topic. Your professionalism, devotion to research and craft are inspirational.
- I love your wit, both in fiction and in your journal, your sharing of what makes you laugh or cry. Please don't stop.
- I like hearing about your daily life.
- If it wasn't for my complete social ineptitude in real life, I would have taken you out for coffee long ago. But let's try it! COFFEE IN THE CITY 2013!!!
- I love reading about your family, where you live and your cooking, as well as your diverse range of interests. Without you, I would never have tasted adobo seasoning! I am so pleased that we are friends.
- I know you have to deal with many RL curveballs being thrown at you, but it always helps me to put things into perspective or it let me know that I am not the only one who has to face such hardships. Thanks for being
- An extravagant arrangement of the brightest bougainvillea, dahlias, and field poppies, garnished with sensible Midwestern violets, arranged in a Talavera ceramic vase. Here's to one of the most eclectic people I have met, whose fiction (fannish and original) continues to delight. Oshun: critic, confidante, and friend. Káno, Maitimo, and I raise our
glasses o' Valentine bubbly to you.
- You write some of the best Maedhros/Fingon stories, and you're a complete sweetheart.
- you have a wonderful gift for words, I will give anything you write a try, because even those characters I don't normally read seem to shine.
- I love your take on the Fëanoreans. You have a great way of taking the canon and breathing into it.
- Maedhros/Fingon! Gotta love you for that!
- I wanted to let you know that your reviews and nice comments on pieces and blogs quite often totally make my day, especially when Murphy causes its havoc.
- You are just this side of predictable which makes you one of my more interesting friends. I love reading your posts and your fiction and hope that someday we'll have a chance to meet and share coffee,
commiserating about Tolkien over lattes.
- I love your take on the Maiar.
- I love your enthusiasms and your honesty. Your posts are never boring and your fiction is a delight.
- White roses, purple aconite, and hazel, arranged in a dark crystal vase. An introspective thinker and lover of the natural world, from trees to stones to things lupine. And Istari. Always Istari.
- I admire the sheer amounts of creativity you possess and I've enjoyed having you on my f-list. Happy Valentine's day!
- You exemplify the best this fandom has to offer: a kind heart, a willing spirit, a constant contributor, a keen mind, and a wonderful storyteller. We are all lucky to have you here, and I am so glad you’re on my flist. I'd stand with you on the barricades any day!
- You are so kind and have such a wonderful sense of humor. I always enjoy your stories and correspondence. Thank you for your support and encouragement. I’m looking forward to more elk in your fics.
- I have so enjoyed our back-and-forth over the past couple of years, and I've appreciated the chance to get to know you better. Here's to some great conversations! I hope you have a really good day. :)
- Every story you write is both an inspiration and a treat. You're a great writer and a good friend.
- Beautiful writer with a mad sense of humor and a generous heart.
- You are such a lovely writer, and your stories helped bring me to the fandom.
- we've known one another for a long time now - at least from a distance. You're a great supporter of the Tolkien fandom and a fabulous writer. Thanks for your support over the years.
- You're a dear friend and I hope I'm half as good a friend to you in return. And your stories are always amazing and satisfying to read.
- I love hearing from you, and looking at your gorgeous photographs.
- I think it's absolutely amazing how you always have a kind word for everyone. You're such a sweet, supportive person, which is testament to your strong character.
- Your stories are thought provoking and complex, but written with so much humanity and heart, they are jewels among fanfiction.
- Simply one of the best. Full stop.
- Fierce, loyal, brilliant, funny--what's not to love?
- I am so glad we are friends and I enjoy your humor and sharpness. Love you, darling!
- Sending visions of hot nekkid elves through time and space & wishing you an amazing Valentine's Day!
- You’ve always had my back. Thanks for that.
- You are smart, fun and very strong. I hope this year brings you everything you hope for.
- You’re always making me giggle.
- You always make me laugh. You are always so cute and put together.
- you make me think, you change my mind (sometimes - ;-) ) and you always
make me laugh. Besides, you're a fellow wino! Any woman who loves Oregon
wine as much as I do is obviously going to be a friend of mine.
- Your stories are wonderful and never fail to entertain.
- You are an inspiration. I want to write like you.
- I feel enriched by your presence in the fandom and your elegant wit. Your sparkle and I hope you get to write all that you wish to.
- Just some unadulterated fannish love for all your work. Write on!
- Keep writing, and keep believing in yourself, because others do. You have a real gift for writing.
- Don’t let anyone tell you that you’re not extremely good at what you do because deep down surely you KNOW you are! I’ll follow you and your stories wherever you choose to lead, even when occasionally it might be a
bit outside my comfort zone. And I’m really looking forward to reading more of Burning Bright whenever you’re ready to post.
- Ek koester ons vriendskap, en ek is bly en dankbaar vir alles wat jy vir my het beteken. Baie Liefs!
- A brilliant mind and a good friend, you always light up my day when I see you've made a comment. I have so much to learn and you are a wonderful guide.
- I love your style. Your stories evoke the true magic of the Tolkien fandom.
- You've made me scream in fright, sigh, wring my hands with worry but most of all you made me smile. Sending lots of warm Valentine's wishes. *hugs*
- I love reading your stories, and the way you draw your characters. You've brought Gil-Galad to life for me.
- Happy valentine's, m'dear. You're a gorgeously creative storyteller, a loyal and true friend, and an intelligent, generous person. Thank you for showing me your elves.
- It’s been wonderful having you in the fandom all these years. I love your stories, your take on Middle-earth, your marvelous characters. Keep writing!
- You write the most lyrical stories, filled with heart and beauty in just being alive.
- I have learnt so much from you about writing. You truly are a lovely, generous person with a subtle sense of humour and a fine, underlying wit. I am always pleased that you are my friend.
- Your sensibilities are the silky summer breeze that ruffles the leaves in a glade (no doubt with a sacred well), somewhere distant in time, but immediate, too, with a healthy slice of unmistakably contemporary humor. A droll fay in the 21st century who also keeps me thoroughly entertained with Glorfindel, Erestor, Gil, Elrond, and of course, Galadriel.
- I am so looking forward to your continuation of Ionnath Estel, or anything you write. You are one of the stars of Tolkien fanfiction, and your readers miss your incredible work.
- You write wonderful, sensitive, intelligent stories and inspire me to do better.
- Your stories always carry such emotional impact I find myself replaying events in them days or even months later. You're a fascinating personality and super smart. It's a privilege to be on your f-list.
- I love your gift of Slashy love every year. The fandom would be all the poorer without your kindness and your fiction!
- You are an excellent beta and an even better writer.
- I've missed your presence in the fandom circles, I'm so glad to see you around more, and I wish you all the inspiration and energy for creative pursuits!
- Thank you for doing so much to hold this fandom together.
- you're a great writer, that goes without saying (but I'll say it anyhow) intelligent, funny, and do so much, like this lis and Slashy Santa, to keep fandom together.
- you are incredibly talented, incredibly intelligent, and a horsewoman. What's not to love? Besides, you're doing this for all of us in addition to co-modding the Slashy Santa Exchanges. You rock, K.
- I admire you for your creativity, your perseverance, your forthrightness and strength of spirit. You're a foundation of our fandom, and we'd be at such a loss without you.
- Your stories are among my favorites in the fandom. You write your characters brilliantly and your wordsmithing is to die for. I know life has been difficult lately, but hope you go back to writing soon. I would love to know what happens in Ionnath-Estel. Thank you for your contributions to fandom, both with this list and with the Slashy Santa swap.
- Oh, man, what can I say? Whip-smart, funny as hell, urbane, and a writer whose prose is jaw-droppingly beautiful. I immerse myself in your tertiary world of Tolkien's secondary world. And really, who else could come up with John Taylor/Simon LeBon and Thomas Dolby fics? *swoons* And holy moly, woman! Here's hoping Ionnath-Estel and the 2 Marchwardens will resurface!
- I used to think you were really overrated, but now that I’ve read a few of your stories, I’m starting to see why people comment on you alot. Some of them are quite good.
- Thanks for being my friend and for being sillies and all that stuff. Love you lots! *mushes*
- You've been my cheerleader and friend for - well, for almost as long as I've been brave enough to crawl out from under my rock. You're so incredibly special - open heart, open mind, great friend.
- It has been a joy watching your writing blossom over several years and corresponding about writerly things. I admire that you are making a go of editing and working at learning your craft in a diligent way. I'm
sure that one of these days I’ll be seeing your novels in print. Thank you for being so kind and encouraging.
- You have such a beautiful, delicate spirit. I miss you when you're not around.